Monday, April 25, 2011

In the Pink!

After my last post, I had a few comments about Winnie the pink wheel barrow. One was off Chris, thank you, saying I will have to get pink wellies to match! Well as you will see from the photo below, I have them already and wore them in the snow last winter. May I just add at this point the left one now lets in water! Thank you very much Lidl for your crap wellies! I had to wade into the cut when I was blacking the boat on the slipway, and that was when I very quickly  discovered the leak in the left wellie, lovely!!

PICT0055 My life at the minute seems to be infused with Pink. The piccy at the head of my blog, this one below                         

PICT0023

is the gorgeous blossom tree I sit under while I wait for the bus to work, ( when I have no pedal energy you understand)!  You don’t see many bus stops as pretty as this one do you?

1 comment:

Jo Lodge said...

Don't you just love it when you get a wet foot, especially when your wearing something which is supposed to keep the water out.
I do not personally do pink, it makes me look like a corpse, but hey ho. There is such a lot of blossom about at the moment.
Have a lovely weekend when it arrives.