Sunday, February 21, 2010

Best Laid Plans....

I did have plans to maybe jump the bus in to Liverpool today, its Chinese New Year, so quite a bit going on. It would have been even nicer to have the boat down there, at Salthouse Dock, so you could just fall back on board after the celebrations.

On waking this morning, those plans were quickly rearranged, as we have snow again!
You may ask where my sense of adventure has gone, in answer to that question, it is sitting right next to me, keeping warm by the fire!

1 comment:

Mac & Jacquie Court said...

Hi Debbie, we won't tell Bob, but I don't think he would have any need to be jealous as he looks just as cute.

Duggie is going to have his first hair cut on Friday and I think we will all be surprised with his new look. Next job is to wite up blog of last weekends boating activities.

Keep warm

Mac & Jacquie SKYY