Thursday, February 04, 2010

Introducing..My Little Grand Bump!

   

       Ok so they all look like little beans all cosy in there, but this little exceptional Bean, is my first Grandchild! Mum to be, my Daughter Kirsty, is having a great pregnancy with no morning sickness, which is a blessing.

The only problem I have had is nearly falling off my chair when she told me how much the Pram is! After gaining my composure, I asked did it make tea, and babysit?

I am so out of touch with all that now, mind you, my baby, Heather, is twenty in April, so a long time since I looked at pram prices!

The pram is aptly named, Bugaboo, ( sounds like your swearing, and then giving someone a fright)!

So when I am babysitting on, Tickety Boo, I can take baby out in the Buga Boo! Sorted!

downloadfile[1]     The lovely Mummy to be and the equally lovely Daddy to be!

( Kirsty and Ian )

Just a quick apology to the Men who read my blog. Not very boaty I know, but I promise to make my little Grandchld a narrowboat fan. I have an orange box on order as we speak. As soon as the little mite is big enough, He/She will be taught to steer the boat, and shown the Ropes,pun intended! (Just don't tell Mummy and Daddy to be)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all from a very tired grandma of 5
Julie

life afloat on nb tickety boo said...

Thankyou Julie. Wow five! no wonder you are tired!

Debbie.

Miss Ann Thrope said...

Congratulations Grannyboo :o) A very good looking couple :o)

life afloat on nb tickety boo said...

Hey Soulgirl, loving the Grannyboo! I may just have that as my new title!

Debbie.