Monday, April 13, 2009

Poop!

First of all I hope you all had a great Easter. I will now apologise in advance for the following rant! Well actually the apology is only for the people who may be reading this blog who are willing to scoop poop! No doubt this topic raises its head quite often. Because people, like me, are sick to the back teeth of Dog owners leaving dog poop every where. Its selfish, lazy and totally out of order. There are a lot of people out there who like me, clean up after their dogs but as always the people who dont , let the people who do, down quite badly. I had the side hatch open the other day and I watched a young man walking his Boxer and Staffy down the tow path. I am ashamed to say I fully expected him to be one of the culprits, but I well and truly got my eye wiped because he dutifully cleaned up his dogs mess. I actually thanked him and said it was a pleasant change to see somebody clean up after their Dogs. I see the same people day after day walking their Dogs letting them foul up the tow path and then they just walk away. I swear I will pick it up one day, follow them home and dump it on their door step! If people don't want to clean up after their Dogs well I'm sorry but they shouldn't have Dogs, simple as that. Granted its not a nice job picking up poop but I would sooner do that than people dislike my Dog for leaving a mess every where. Oh just one more thing while I'm on a roll, for those people who do pick up the poop in a little plastic bag and then dump it on the floor, or worse hang it from a tree, DON'T BOTHER, you would be better just leaving it. For goodness sake take it home and put it in the bin. We do need more bins if anybody from the Council is reading this. Finally for those people who don't scoop the poop [ you know who you are] I can only hope that somebody walks across your carpet and leaves a trail of the smelliest Dog poop they can find, and do you know what, its no less than you deserve. This rant has no doubt been a waste of time, but I needed to get it off my chest and I do feel better for it. A big big Thankyou to all you Poop Scoopers out there, your doing a grand job!

No comments: