Thursday, May 21, 2009

At Last!

I feel really daft telling you this, but all you nice people out there who take the time to read my blog, must have noticed. I did'nt put any paragraphs in. Now I will tell you why, ( this is the part where I hang my head in shame ) I didn't know how to!


But look now I do! I tried to make paragraphs with the space bar thingy, which worked until I posted, then the paragraphs would disappear!


Whatever next? Maybe next week I will learn to put commas in the right place!


To be honest, it doesn't really matter does it? It wouldn't put me off reading a blog, if there were no paragraphs, commas or full stops. As long as the content was interesting why worry about a few dots and squiggles.

Huge apologies to all you English Teachers out there, but I would hate to think that a potential blogger out there, would hesitate to post because they feel they can't punctuate properly.


Just before I go can I just say, HOORAR the rains gone off!!

No comments: