Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Too hot to handle!

I love sunny days, but don't much like very hot sunny days, I don't do heat. I could never live in a very hot country, I would melt!

However, the last couple of days have been a refreshing change from wind and rain. Its great weather for cruising as when your on the move there is always a breeze to keep you cool.

I find that hot days just make me drowsy. I am not moaning honest! Its great to see the way sunshine cheers everybody up, and brings people out in the open.

Autumn is my favourite season, sunny but cool. The colours of Autumn are stunning too. Not that I am wishing it to come too soon.

I will never understand why people spit roast themselves smotherd in oil, I can't think of a more uncomfortable passtime. Well every body to their own I suppose. The weather is due to change, according to the forcasts. Cool air can move in whenever it likes as far as I am concerned!

We have just been passed by two very impressive Hotel Boats, Taurus and Snipe, on their way through to Liverpool. I don't think I have ever seen two boats so well cared for, they are a credit to their owners. Seeing these two lovely boats has made me more determined to get Ticketys paint job underway!

Can I just say Hi to my followers and please feel free to leave comments, good or bad! Also to any new readers of this blog who may be thinking of delving into Narrow boat world, please don't hesitate to be nosey and ask questions, and if I can advise in anyway I will do. Not that I am an expert by any means, but its sometimes nice to talk to people who have had experience of living aboard, if that's what you are thinking of doing. Be warned though I will encourage you all the way!

No comments: