Monday, March 30, 2009

Totally Hooked.

I am really loveing reading all the differrent blogs of Boaters who are passionate about boats and canal life as we are.I have kept a journal for five years. I started it the day we decided to buy a boat. Little did I know how the hand of fate would deal with us. I would like to take extracts from that journal and share them with you. I only wish I had been on the net five years ago so I could have logged everything on here. Nevermind, better late than never. For those of you who read my blog about useing the wooden spoon to make the bed I must just. Let you know I'm not completely mad, just mad enough!

2 comments:

Bottle said...

Hi Debbie

Welcome to the blog world, thank you for your comments on my blog.
Will put you on my RSS feed and list you on my blog.

life afloat on nb tickety boo said...

Oh wow a response on my blog! How buzzed am I? Thankyou Bottle. Me being an over excited new blogger that's made my day!