Monday, May 04, 2009

Re Photos.

I have posted three photos on my blog. Not the best of photos granted, but non the less at least I got them on there! The camera on this G1 phone isn't too hot.


There are lots of photos I want to share with you, but as I don't have a PC I need to go to my Daughters and get her to sort me out. I have pictures on my Digital camera plus older photographs that need to be scanned and downloaded onto my blog. If that sounds like I know what I am talking about its a flook, I don't!


Anyway back to my three photos. The one of our four legged sailor, Bobby, looking out of the side hatch, must have you thinking he must have very long legs for a Scottish Terrier!1 I am holding him in my arms but didn't want to be in the photo.


The next photo is of my chill spot where I love to sit on a Summers evening.


The third photo I took to show the name on the boat was for a reason, allow me to explain. When we were chosen as one of the boats to go to the opening ceremony of the new Liverpool Link, the boat didn't have her name on. So me being me wanted to get the name on her so people would know what she was called.

I found a Graphic company that kindly said they would do it in a hurry for us. I chose the font and colour and true to his word the man had it done for us the same day. I couldn't let Tickety sail through to Liverpool with no name! I also picked a scroll out of the book of hundreds, BIG mistake I wanted the scroll for under the name, and as you can see on the photo that's where it went. What's wrong with that I hear you say.weeelll if you look at the scroll and imagine it cut in half, it looks like a cartoon drawing of the male anatomy!!!

Me being a smart arse asked the graphic guy to do me a scroll for the bow to match the one under the name. He did half of the scroll a lot larger and dutifully applied it to the bow. To my shock and horror it just looked like a giant cartoon of, yes you've guessed it, the male anatomy!11. It was removed pronto!

All I can say is thank goodness this name and scroll isn't Ticketys permanent adornment!!!

No comments: