Thursday, February 11, 2010

Irony again!

Just a quick one to add to my last post. Why is it that, just as you sit down and start to eat your tea, they put the advert on tv for the bloomin, 'Pedegg' you know that thing you use to get rid of all the dry skin on your feet. Not satisfied with just telling you what this little mirical can do, they show you the damn thing being emptied into a bin! doesn't go down well when you are just about to put a forkful of food in your mouth, yukkety yuk yuk!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blimey Debs,

I don't know how to spell it but it sounds like mozzerella cheese... UGH
Now there's a nice thought when you next sit down to eat a spag bol... UGH again


H

Miss Ann Thrope said...

They're brilliant though!

life afloat on nb tickety boo said...

I agree, Soulgirl, the pedegg is great I have one, still don't want to see it being emptied whilst stuffing my face lol!