Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Google Junkie!

I love Google, I Google everything, from recipes for dumplings, to wanting to know what it is like inside a huge wind turbine! My thirst for knowledge keeps me searching for useful information, and not so useful…

The other day I decided to Google, Bush Babies as I had seen a wildlife programme about them, Google didn’t let me down, and after clicking on images I saw lots of lovely photos like this one…

babybush-001

Then they had to go and spoil it all by showing me this one…

BushBabies

5 comments:

Halfie said...

It's a great picture, though!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these with us. The second one made me laugh, it's difficult to tell which one is the baby isn't it?
Wozie nb Oakfield

life afloat on nb tickety boo said...

Hi Halfie, yes it is a good photo!
Hi Wozie, I actually think Bush looks scary, no wonder the baby cried!!

World Famous said...

First one is awesome and second one made me laugh.
Exam Papers

Linda said...

First one is adorable...I laughed when I saw the second one.