Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Simple Things...

One thing I have learned to do now I liveaboard, is enjoy the simple things in life. To watch the sunset and sunrise. To get excited when I see the new springtime buds appear on the trees. To get totally lost in the magic cloud formations in the sky. To laugh at the Ducks with their Oliver Twist expressions, [please can I have some more]. To be mesmerised watching a Kingfisher fishing for breakfast. To watch the new Ducklings, paddleing their little feet like crazey to keep up with Mum. I could go on and on about all these simple things, because they happen all the time, things I was never aware of living in a house. Ok, people will think I have lost the plot, well to be honest I don't really want to find it! All these little smile makers are mine for the taking, and best of all they are absolutely free!

1 comment:

D Baynham said...

One of my favourite things in the world is to watch nature at her best, and the Kingfisher has to be pretty close to the top of that list.